GDPR Compliance - Get Ready!
This intensive workshop aims to provide you with in-depth knowledge on how to be GDPR compliant by May 2018. This includes how it should be applied in practice and the importance for data controllers and data processors holding personal information to ensure that correct frameworks and systems are in place in order to comply.
Who is this aimed at?
Anyone who has an overall responsibility for data protection within the organisation ideally Data Protection Officers and/or Data Protection leads. It is also recommended for senior staff members and/or decision makers who are tasked with ensuring GDPR compliance by 25 May 2018.
This workshop will be run by Mohammed Mansour, GDPR practitioner with over 10 years’ experience of corporate data management and designing personal information & security management systems for International NGOs and charities in the UK.
What will I take away?
- In-depth knowledge of the GDPR requirements and the new changes.
- Knowledge of the current standards which meet the compliance requirements of GDPR.
- Resources to support your compliance efforts including a GDPR audit and analysis.
- Knowledge about handling subject access requests (SAR), incident response and data breach reporting.
- Knowledge about legal requirements for a data protection impact assessment (DPIA)
- Knowledge about how to demonstrate compliance with the GDPR
London, E8 3AZ
|Hackney Voluntary, Community & Social Enterprise Sector||£ 50.00|
|Voluntary, Community & Social Enterprise Sector (not based in Hackney)||£ 75.00|
|Private/Public Sector Organisation||£ 150.00|